Important Required Documents
CLICK ON THIS ARROW TO DOWNLOAD ALL FORMS
Student's new to Westfield and enrolling in our District :
* New Medical Record Form-to be completed by Physician (initially required when entering district and at each stage of growth & development)
* Health History Form needs to be completed by Parent/Guardian for admission to the Westfield School District
If your child requires any medication (prescription or over-the-counter) during school hours, this Medical Authorization needs to be completed, signed by you and your MD, and returned to the health office with the medication.
A new medication auth. form needs to be filled out at the start of each new school year.
*See Medication Authorization Form
Forms for Students with Allergies requiring an Epi-Pen:
* See *FAAP, *Epi-pen Parent Consent and *Emergency Health Care Plan for Designee
Form for Students with Asthma:
* See Asthma Treatment Plan
Athletic Registration Forms (these are only required if your child is participating in interscholastic Westfield sponsored School sport
* See Athletic Physical Form (3)